Here's a list of products & open source projects I've worked on.
- SwiftRocks - A blog about how iOS and Swift works.
- Build Failed Podcast - A podcast about general software engineering career tips and iOS development. (pt-BR)
- The Swift Programming Language - SE-0290 (Unavailability Condition) and various SourceKit improvements. I also ported many SourceKit features to SourceKit-LSP.
- SwiftShield - Swift code obfuscator.
- SwiftInfo - Release data tracking for iOS apps.
- RouterService - Type-safe navigation/dependency injection framework focused on making modular Swift apps have very fast build times.
- WriteIt - A CLI for generating static websites. It's what powers this website!
...and maaaany other small frameworks that I don't think it's worth to mention!